Claudia is owner/operator of Full Force Lacrosser, but has recently partnered with Phantastix Lacrosse Girl's Lacrosse Club in order to bring a high caliber lacrosse club team to Central PA. Phantastix West not only offers superior coaching, but tremendous support in the college recruiting process. We also offer year-round training and incorporate speed and agility training with our lacrosse training.
• Director of Phantastix West Girls Lacrosse Club
• Current Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach at Hempfield High School
• Former Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach at the University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill
• Former member of the United States Women’s Elite Lacrosse Team
• 4-year starter at Temple University- Division I
• NCAA Division I Offensive Player of the Year
• 3-time 1st Team All-American
• 2018 Inductee of the Temple University Athletics Hall of Fame
• Named one of 80 Lacrosse Legends by the Womens Professional Lacrosse League
• US Lacrosse Level 3 Certified Coach
Division I Women’s Lacrosse Records
• 11th Overall in total goals in a season
• 19th Overall in career goals per game
Temple University Records
• Ranked #3 in career total points scored (266 points)
• Ranked #2 in career goals scored (227 goals)
• Ranked #3 in goals scored in one season (87 goals)
• Ranked #2 in ground balls (168)
• Ranked #3 in career draw controls (134)
Everything starts with the basics. Teaching and coaching lacrosse always has to start with the fundamentals of the game. Once a player has mastered the basic skills, such as catching, shooting, ground balls, and passing - then they can move on to the more elaborate skills in order to take their game to the next level.
Girls, lacrosse is a running game. Conditioning becomes one of the most paramount aspects of the game. If you can outrun, outlast, and chase down an opponent - you certainly have an advantage.
Too many players feel they need to be a one sport athlete. This is far from the truth. Playing different sports can actually enhance your lacrosse playing ability by understanding other sport game strategies, by using other muscle groups, and are often more recruited than specialized (one sport) athletes. Check out these links from US Lacrosse:
I do. I want to pass on my knowledge and expertise directly to the players.